Chapter 43

Reversed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Keeping our promise, we behaved and just focused on getting good grades no matter how tempting it is to drag some es on the floor. We still sit out on the extra-curricular activities since our parents does not see how it benefits us.

"Ugh! I am itching to show these noobs how its done." Seulgi grumbles under her breath as we watch the activity through live streaming. The activity they're doing now is close combat which we all like.

"Come on! just kick the back of her legs to make her kneel or something!" Jisoo yells at yoongi as if they can hear us. Because it's all about gender equality, opposite genders can fight but the boys (our boys) are hesitant to put a hand on the girls.

"Aigoo. Look what happened, I support the girls on this one." We nodded in agreement at Irene's comment as we watch our boys being targetted by the girls. We don't like it when our opponents look lowly of us just because we're girls. They weren't forced to join the activity and they were told before hand what it will be so it shouldn't be an issue since they know what they got themselves into.

"Ooooh, they fight well despite the fragile looks they give. Nice." I pointed at the screen where hayi and dara were back to back in kicking the asses of jungkook and his friends.

"Why aren't they here yet?" Joy frowned and I checked my wristwatch with my furrowed brows. She's right, the boys already lost with their nametags ripped off so they should be here already, being escorted by the appointed medics, whether injured or not.

"The place is big, they might be on their way." Wendy shrugs.

"The game is also almost ending, Triumvirate's winning." Of course they are. They're used with this kind of stuff. We watched as Triumvatrate kids celebrated their win, raising their fists in te air and grinning at the camera.

We stood up from our seats, ready tongo back to the main lobby where the closing remarks will usually be and announcement of winners when we heard squeals from the screen and a gun shot.

Our heads snapped back to the screen and I gasped when I saw a guy wearing a mask showed up, hogging the screen then panned the camera to where they pushed the boys to the ground with the others, holding them at gunpoint. Their hands and feet tied.

"Hello dear parents and to everyone watching this lovely activity-"

"Girls! Follow me!" the principal showed up with the professors, pulling us in a hurry.

"What's happening?" ye

Please log in to read the full chapter